Paul T. Bowers is an Associate Attorney at Nguyen & Chen, LLP. His practice focuses on the Firm’s litigation docket for civil matters, ranging from construction to business disputes, torts, employment, and commercial litigation, as well as commercial real estate transactions.
Paul obtained his B.S. in Psychology from Texas A&M University. After graduation, Paul went on to obtain his J.D. from South Texas College of Law Houston. During law school, Paul gained valuable experience during his clerkship for a local banking, real estate and bankruptcy firm.
Prior to joining Nguyen & Chen, Paul gained valuable experience in the energy sector, and civil litigation and advocacy experience as an Associate Attorney at a catastrophic injury law firm in Houston.
In his spare time, Paul enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, playing golf, and traveling.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2011
- B.S., Texas A&M University, 2006
- State of Texas, 2011
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2013
AWARDS & DISTINCTIONS
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Thompson-Reuters, 2015-Present
- 10 Best Under 40 (Texas), American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2016
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Pro Bono College – State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Memorial Drive United Methodist Church, Member