With today’s ever growing global economy, the need for skillful and talented employees as well as the vast number of opportunities available transcend any notion of borders and cultures. In order for companies and individuals to take advantage of the talent pool around the world and the fruitful opportunities present in the United States, they need the guidance of expert business immigration attorneys to help them navigate through extremely complex immigration laws and regulations. Dealing with the large number of visa categories, strict timelines, and various visa quotas can be overwhelming. Let our attorneys help you. From start-up companies to global industry leaders, our law firm strives to meet each and every one of our clients’ needs. Furthermore, for individuals who possess the credentials for self-sponsorship, we will make sure that your tremendous body of work and talent is properly presented with the utmost care for details. Our areas of practice include:
Temporary Work Visas, such as
- TN (Professionals from Canada and Mexico under NAFTA),
- H-1B (Specialty Occupation),
- L-1 (Intracompany Transferee-executives, managers, specialized knowledge),
- E-1 (Treaty Trader) or E-2 (Treaty Investor), and
- O-1 (Extraordinary Ability).
- Employment Based Immigration, such as
- EB-1A (Extraordinary Ability),
- EB-1B (Outstanding Professors/Researchers),
- EB-1C (Multinational Executives/Managers),
- NIW (National Interest Waiver), NIW (National Interest Waiver),
- EB-2 & 3 (PERM Labor Certification), and
- EB-5 (Investor Visas).
- Immigration Compliance
- E-Verify Assistance,
- Form I-9 In-House Audits, and
- Notice of Inspection.